Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Bored...

Those who like j-pop will like a new group called F.I.R. Btw, thy r a taiwanese group. Heard their songs and was amazed how jap sounding it was. No, not covers. Originals composed by themselves... Power!

Mayb i should make use of this boredom to do something... but, damn sian aso... haiz... wana train, but dunno how to "open mouth" n thick-skinly go down to SRC... wana learn driving, but no money... room's quite neat, to my standard, so no need cleaning up...

usually after 2-3 nights of sleeping at 12am, i'll need to desprately need to sleep early the nxt nite. but, feel wide awake leh... hardly yawn in office nowadays too... mayb accustomed to the hours already... But, wht abt the heavy n giddy head? issit cos i have the nodding action too much from lookin at the scrren and onto the papers on my desk? issit cos of low blood sugar level? have been suspecting that already, but i might be worrying too much, afterall, i'm supposed to be healthy... hehe... mayb i'll just wait till the day i blackout n collaspe to cfm wht i'm thinking is true.

Its been years since my last dental checkup. lazy me... lazy to set appointment... scared to c dentist actually. hate the drilling sound. i hate dentists!!! been scared to tears slightly more than a decade and a half ago by a dentist. during primary school, the fierce, aunty dentist will write down a list of names on a piece of paper to "summon" her "victims" to the dental room. i was one of the first few on the list, but sitting there for a very long time cos she din call me name to sit on the "throne". not to mention, very restless... so i was toking to my frds. then she shouted at me and i started to cry. imagine being scolded by a stranger at that tender age. she punished me by putting calling my name LAST. from then on, it was phobia of dentist...

During my braces years, i STILL HATED gog for the checkups. how i wished there were no checkups, just there for those few years n viola!

Damn bored. Haven't been ot-ing so far for this month. All of the sudden, I miss the ots... the "way" i can get away. haiz... mayb i should try to sleep n wake up to watch the champs league final later... c how lah...

No comments: