Sunday, December 28, 2003

Paced's comeback to the cheong scene...

Just came back from Dbl O...Music was ok... Supposed to be retro nite, but the music wasn't tt retro-ish after all. Still prefer Zouk's Mambo nite's mix... Celebrated Jensen's bday... Saw ex-taka colleague, Val there... Still so pretty as ever.. hehe...

Legs are breaking n aching n sore.. some theories/reasons/excuses n wht's not y my "chopsticks" are crying for help...

1) Timing: I haven been cheong-ing/dancing/clubbing/pubbing for 1++, close to 2 years... i tot i literally disappeared/vanished/retired from the cheong scene...

2) Shoes: Heels.. dammit... Standing for a few hours in my Charles & Keith... I think i had flat soles on my feet for most of the time for the last 1++, close to 2 years...

3) Legs: As close friends would know, my darling legs are close to breaking even w/out all these activities... Well, injuries galore... n for the last 1++, close to 2 years, i haven been stressing my legs tt much already...

4) Weight: I think my legs are complaining cos their owner is wayyyyy too heavy.. yesh, time to diet... well, start tmr... n tt "tmr" will nvr ever come...

5) Conculsion: fooking tired... for the last 1++, close to 2 years, i've nvr been so tired b4...

Btw, the same group of pple r miting to go sentosa to sunbathe/play frisbee n volleyball/n those usual stuff excately 7 hours later... i think zzz is a betta alternative... wayyyy too cannot-make-it liao... time for self leg massage liao... I think i need help too... zzz

No comments: