Tuesday, December 09, 2003

1st eruption during Gunbound...

I need to take a break from Gunbound, so I'm here blabbering again... up-ed a few lvls since the last i toked abt it here... Now i'm double golden axe, rite smacked in the middle of the whole ranking thingy. almost lost it again just now, so i guessed the conclusion is tt i'm not geting any betta at all. all started whn 2 gals came into the room whr me n my frds were playing. we wanted to play a 4 on 4 game n each side had 3 filled. these gals made a switch of teams w/out asking. one of Baby's frd had no choice but to go over. i mean who doesn't wana play wif yr frd? since u wan n this kinda situation happens, at least have the courtesy to ask! if not just find another room to play in! how can u break up other pple's teams like tt!

the whole game i really wasn't concentrating playing... whn the game ended (n of cos we lost), these gals even asked if thy could have a gals team. I said no changing n if thy wana have a gals team, play somewhr else. n there n then i left the room. so danm fed up! i was fuming!!! if i'm normal, usually i'll just "wtf?" n oblige... to think tt now i stormed outta d room... Baby n another frd then msged me, askin me to come back... i said no unless i play in the same team as Baby...

I've never ever flared up while playing Gunbound... this is the first... argh! n from then on, i kept losing... guess my mood's spoilt already... haiz...

No comments: