Saturday, April 13, 2002

Smelly Boy, Smelly Boy...

Now I know y wisdom teeth are so bothersome! To me, it marks the beginning of the end of puberty, which means, I can't grow any taller!!! Argh!!! The tiny little white speck on my lower left gum has grown to a much obvious white spot. It hurts whn I chew hard foods like biscuits so I have to chew hard foods on the right side of my mouth instead! And it bleeds a little sometimes.

I'm counting down the days left to the end of my contract. Can't wait to get out of a lousy management with a lousy, petty, giam siap, calculative and not understandable boss. Please, 5th of May, come quick... Thn I'll be free!!! Hehe...

Exmas are coming soon... Jen n Ange gambatte ne! Dear, u too! Your 1st paper on the 22nd and you haven start revising yet! Argh... Looks like I'm more worried for the exmas thn you sia... Yue sitting for SATs test soon, if I estimate correctly. Yue jia you too!

Allo, Amok/Kloozo/Jester, before go Taiwan must say hor... Jus read your entry. By the way, whn u gog over? For hw long? Now I kn y tt day u called asking whr gt polyclinic. Take care little boy, almost every bone in yr body is broken...

Man Utd is in the semi for Champions League. N my poor Becks is injured with a broken bone in his left foot. Guess have to sit out the rest of the season already. Hopefully can recover and gain match fitness in time for finals of Champions League and World Cup.

Have you pple heard of Smelly Cat by Pheobe Buffay of Friends? Well, I have my own version. Here it goes...

Smelly Boy

Smelly Boy

What time are you getting up

Smelly Boy

Smelly Boy

Put away that bolster of yours...

Hehe...

Singing off...

No comments: