Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Rant Mode On...

I finally got hunted down and was greatly disturbed by the Evil Presence. During the first visit of the year, I escaped relatively unscathed. But I wasn't that lucky today.
I really hate it and get annoyed when it happens to others and now when it has happened to myself... Let's just say, I'm just trying to keep my bitchiness to ranting on this entry and letting off some steam.
Seriously, sometimes I just wonder why... Why just can't fucking hell fuck off back into your own fucking realm. May I have God's blessings to shield me away...

While I was bathing just now, I found a freaking HUGE bruise on my lower thigh. What the hell did I ram into?!

I'm at home now and I wish for some peace and quiet after a damn lousy day, but someone somewhere nearby is practicing on the violin. Not that the person is not playing well, but I would prefer a much slower piece... Wonders if the person takes song requests...

For the record, I freaking hell hate broken records though I might be sounding like one myself now... I know that I had told myself before loads of times to STOP whining about this, I simply just can't...
Man Utd has gotten the 3rd trophy this season, Community Shield, World Club Cup and now, The Carling Cup. Looking at the squad that went up to collect the winner's medal, I can't help but imagine the what-if-Chris-Eagles-is-still-in-Man-Utd scenario... There was a huge chance he was up there collecting the medal! ARGH!

No comments: