Monday, August 14, 2006

Weeks Of Withdrawal Symptoms

I haven't been blogging for 2 weeks cos i was working n too tired to. everytime i come across something, i tell myself to blog once i get home n touch the comp, but everytime, i preferred to play chess with "grandpa zhou" for 2 weeks, my fingers were itching to type something in here, but i was just simply too lazy n drained to do so...

Mango's new fall/winter collection is in, but i haven't been able to spare time to take a look.

i might get senile when i'm old cos i tend to forget things easily. i almost have to jot down everything i have to remb... either that, i'm too lazy to kill brain cells to remb these stuff. for eg: i would write everything down in my organiser in detail, whereas in the past, i just have it in my head. mayb the radiotherapy killed some grey matter, so i tend to b forgetful.

bought 2 books from borders sale. Frank McCourt Teacher Man n Derek Jeter's autobiography. will start reading them soon after i'm done with the upcoming exam for Arts n Our World.

was so fed up n angry with dear dear the other day i became disillusioned with our relationship. for that 24 hours i lost hope of being mrs wong, n was trying to mend n heal cracks in my heart. i had asked him, "2 mths more anniversary liao, u excited?" all i got was a freaking sian face n a "orh". i couldn't sleep tt nite n when i finally got to, it was a nightmare of dear telling me he dun want me already. i woke up, couldn't get back to sleep all the way till 5 in the morning. wasn't myself the entire day, i just felt sleepy, cranky, short-fused, grouchy n lost... a fucking irritating bastard customer just made my day worse n i sat down on the floor at the counter n cried. i just broke down. dear called me at nite, n asked if i was angry with him. i replied, "can't b bothered to. bring angry only give me wrinkles". told him my bad day n y he was the cause of it. although i know dear is joking, but i just can't help it but feel damn disappointed. but these few days, dear extra sweet to me. mayb he guilty... hehe...

EPL is starting at last! i was suffering for soccer-watching withdrawal symptoms. no soccer equals no life. life's boring with no soccer to watch. community shield just ended n england's vice capt's team won the capt's team. well done liverpui! so happy to c chealsea's sore loser face yet again... muahahaha...

mclaren should re-consider his choice of captain. gerrard is so much more influential n a better player thn terry! makelele just make terry n lmapard look good. yes, i'm repeating this again... but look at chealsea w/out makelele! terry really cannot make it.

yawn... even i'm getting bored at the things i'm typing out here... or mayb i'm jus sleepy...

No comments: