Friday, August 18, 2006

As You Can See/Tell

1) I'm bored from studying for tmr's paper, hence, i'm online blogging

2) Judging from the 1st statement, u can really see/tell that i'm freaking bored n thus i make a senseless statement like the one above.

3) Tmr's an exciting day. after i finish my paper, i'll be free, so damn freaking free to start reading Frank McCourt's Teacher Man, at last... The book's laying seductively on my table, screaming n groaning, "read me, flip me open!!!" but paper's tmr, just less then 24hrs later, i can enjoy reading!!!

4) However, the next module starts on 4th Sept. So, can't do much reading too.

5) i'm sleepy...

6) Tmr have to remb to buy textbk for the next module. n it freakingly costs 98.95. kaoz... let's see how thick the blardi book is...

7) i'm trivia-ing for a while. cos dear took 富甲天下 (fu jia tian xia) home... its a monopoly game with elements of romance of the 3 kingdoms in it. graphics damn cute... damn fun...

8) I gotta studeeeeeeeeeeeee...

9) Let's c if chinese text can be displayed aft i publish post. n nope, i'm not gonna edit it if it doesn't show up. cos its an evidence to remind me i can't type chinese text in here...

No comments: