Monday, June 19, 2006

Lazy Me

Today's a lazy day... i woke up, n didn't wana get outta bed... decided to skip class n went back to sleep... woke up at 1pm eventually. when i woke up, i ate a bit, took my xeloda n did my RWAC pre-class assignment. actually i already did it, but lecturer said if scored less thn 85% have to do again. so i went thru the review of my wrong answers n did again. scored 98% this time round! hehe... After i did the assignment, i was considering to do my final assignment, which is an essay paper. but lazy lah, so decided to leave it till tmr. thn went to clementi bookshop to c if they got my arts & our world module textbook. dun have, so guess have to go back to school to buy cos its cheaper thn kinokuniya. when i reached home, i slacked for a while n zzz...

mayb shld wake up earlier tmr, go to sch n get the textbook thn find a condusive environment to finish reading my gospel of mary magdalene, edit my final assignment for RWAC n read the chapters of my textbook stated in the arts course pack. but then i wana watch the 3am match later, so how to wake up early later? sigh... mayb shld foget abt it n go to zzz... sigh, but i wana be a hardworking student... n tmr evening have to nap... cos got 2 matches at 10pm, another 2 at 3am... n my becks is kicking in the 3am one. should i forget abt the 10pm ones? sigh, dunno... tmr thn decide, lazy to thk now...

back to my soccer...

No comments: