Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Wanna Know My God

After catching the movie The Da Vinci Code, it set me pondering n looking for information on the "lost" books n gospels that the Church has block from entering into the Bible. As a Christian, I feel i have the rite to know n read thru these as well. n of cos, as usual, i pray to God to help me understand what he actually wants me to know n learn. whether or not Da Vinci was painting in "codes" n want us to know the "truth" or he was frm the piory of sion, all these do not matter. I just want to know my true God n His teachings. I admit I was shaken n shocked n did question why there are infomation kept from us believers, because we are always taught that the Bible are the true word of God. but turns out that its humans who decide what goes into the Bible! interesting fact, the Catholic Bible has 6 more books that other versions of the Bible...

Heavenly Father, I want to know the real You and Your teachings. pls guide me thru... I know You are there n You can hear me. I was at least 2 months away to call home to You, but You heard my prayers and gave me another chance. papa in heaven, pls help me know You better k? In Jesus Holy name I pray, Amen...

No comments: