Thursday, May 18, 2006

For The Past 10 Days...

In the past 10 days, i went thru whtever i went thru during writcomm classes in poly. back then, 7 n a half years ago (damn, i sound old!) it wasn't as impt, cos i din wana be a scriptwriter, so i just needed to get a pass. besides that, i was getting a dip in film sound n video, it was a "techie" kinda cos, who bothers abt writing classes, unless u wana write for a living...
But now, i'm doing a degree in mass comm. kinda require more writing skills. but, going thru the whole thing again abt redundancies, sentence structure, etc, is a pain. i'm like trying so hard to concentrate n listen to everything all over again. there may b mistakes in the last 2 para i wrote, but who cares... its just a blog, not an essay... bleh...
Hmm... Talking about redundancies? Mayb NP students shld get an exemption for this classes cos we're gog thru the same old damn things again! but then again, i'm kinda looking fwd to the module on tv prod at the US campus... although it would be a "all over again" thingy, i still love tv prod! but its 2 years later... i'll still have to get thru tutorials for this class n my next module, art and our world. Pls dun make me draw. i cant draw for nuts! u can ask me to debate on da vinci, ask me why van gogh cut off his ear, ask me history of art (i can dig up poly's notes), or write another essay, but pls dun make me draw!

In the past 10 days, i hardly worked. Made a point not to work on the days i'm studying cos i dun wana stress myself out. aft that 1 month of having to juggle 2 jobs, i felt damn tired... so, history shall not repeat itself where i need to rush from one place to another. Went to clear some of my "zei zang" (tt's how i n nicole call it, its actually the cds n stuff we reserve), still have some more to clear... will do that once i get my pay. cos staff discount got limit, gotta clear a bit this month... if not next month sure cannot buy everything home...

In the past 10 days, clementi central got pasar malam. its the only chance to get "malay tutu kueh". sedap! although not as sedap as it used to during my pri sch days, but still not un-edible... now no more pasar malam, dunno where else can get liao...

I have to go replace my bank passbook. for dunno whtever reasons, i lost it. now my statements always show "CSL"... boy, i din know i had actually that kinda money in my account, but non of it was saved. mayb i spent too much on mango (clothes, not fruit), cds (i dun support piracy), food (dear n i are "monsters"), taxi (i'm blardi lazy), skincare stuff (i'm damn blardi freakingly hellish vain), etc... i need to start saving... but then again... i need to donate to CCF first... looking forward to payday on the 28th... or better still, hope my $5 quickpick toto bring me 600K later... hurhur...

parts of taiwan n hongkong are having typhoon... but its damn blardi fucking hot here! doesn't help that the air con in the classroom n hmv is damn blardi fucking freezing cold! my nose is feeling weird n tired... i cant afford to fall sick... studies have already shown that sudden hotness n coolness to the body "shocks" it n its internal organs, thus pple will fall sick easily... dun ask me why or how come, studies have already shown n proven it, dun make me do another research paper, i will DIE...

No comments: