Friday, July 22, 2005

Ache pain fever

as my back aches, abdomen aches, i cant sit up straight properly against the chair at the computer table. hence, armed with a huge cushion behind my back on the sofa, i'm writing this entry on my sis' laptop...

at last, finally, i'm done with my 35 sessions of radiotheraphy on wednesday. hooray! yipee! no more to n fro everyday to the hospital. at last my throat can slowly recover so i can take spicy food again. at last my black patchy skin can start to slowly renew itself n i can be from a freaky ugly duckling now, turn into a beautiful swan soon. at last my taste buds can start to taste something real soon. at last, at last...

but, sigh... the aches really get to me. its been a few weeks already, but the painkillers worked really well. only whn i finish my tablets, my ache would come back at nite, but without fever. and whenever i took the painkillers again, it aches disappear real soon. but on tuesday nite, i almost passed out in pain. i dunno how the painkillers started to lost its effectiveness. luckily my dear was around with me to help me endure the pain. now i really dun understand n cant figure out how women can give birth naturally without epidural... horrible ache n pain all the way till wednesday morning. even the last tablet on wednesday morning did not help.

sun set, nite fell... as i was gog to sleep, ache n pain again. this time round, my fever came back. the only few hours i felt good on wed was from 6pm to 12pm. i pratically fell alseep only on thursday morning. ache pain slight fever the whole day. again, only felt good from 6pm to 12pm. so, as i went to bed, it got worse. ache pain fever... only fell asleep today at 9+. the trio never subside. even till now. very xing ku ah... feel so horrible n tired...

No comments: