Thursday, May 19, 2005

Maybe... Just maybes...

Awoken... with a heavy n slightly giddy head... Neck hurts... Cant get back to sleep... Weather is killing-ly hot... the nerve on my neck which hurts feels a little more protruding then ystday...

mayb its just today, feeling tired d whole day so nose a little runny cos i keep yawning... plus i can always feel a little phlegm there, somewhere there, in my throat... mayb d grapes, pears n mangoes r too sweet, mayb d mucus frm d nose-on-treadmill flowed back towards my throat thus the phlegm...

well, tts the good side of it.. bad side? d tumor is growing... mayb tt explains y i've been eating every 2 to 3 hours almost the whole of last 2 weeks cos the tumor is absorbing the nutrients for its own growth... mayb tt explains the "added" growth of 1 lymph node n my protruding nerve...

damn...2 week more! just 2 weeks more to my 1st radiotherapy session... i really pray, hope n wish nothing happens... I dun wana go thru painful injections n all those tests again to determine if there is spreading or if d tumor is growing!!!

No comments: