Wednesday, April 20, 2005

In all that bloodiness... Saviour!

I should be sleeping now but no thanks to the stuffy nose that now redeemed itself... For the past since dunno how many weeks, think its close to 2 months now, i have this stuffy-nose-feels-almost-like-sinus thing... not sinus though, since I don't have it at all... So I went to 2 docs... both gave me antihisthements (however you spell) it and something to help decongest the nose... But all these just helps and assist a little... nothing else does the thing of clearing your nose other then brute force!

So there i was, 20 minutes ago, awoken up by my own snoring, (which i've never snored before) the 2nd time in my life. The damn nose was stuffy, I can't breath and had to use my mouth to breath... sniff hard, blow hard, in the brute attempt to get rid of whatever's stopping me to breath. nose started to bleed, again, for the 5th time in 3 months...

sniff hard, blow hard, nose still bleeding but still cant breathe... sniff hard, wow, feel loads of slime running down the passageway till nearing my throat when i feel something's choking me. I coughed a few times and spat out something... Something that looks like a plug, a plug of mucus, a plug of dried mucus, a plug of dried mucus but still damn freakingly sticky, stained with a little blood clot due to the bleedind beforehand...

nose started to bleed like a running tap. blood was dripping like crazy and I stained my bed sheet a little. drip drop drip drop, sniff little, blow little, drip drop drip drop... more n more blood and i almost felt faint. finally it stopped. no hint of bloodiness at all! went to the kitchen to dig for a container to keep the "plug".

plug kept. waterbottle refilled. pee a bit. drank some water. msg my dear to c if he watching soccer. switch on tv. watched for 20 minutes already while wrtiting diary. dear no response. finish with diary. all the while, breathing normally liked i used to in the past... the air smells cool, doesn't it, at 3+ in the morning?

No comments: