Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Pain pain...

2nd outta-sorts day. although the "impact" was less thn ystday.

reason 1? the "aunt" came this morning. sat in the cold (read: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) air con office enduring the monthly pains. this time round, WITHOUT my comfy hot pack (cold pack but heated up...). was toking in fanciful language to myself silently while tryin to concentrate on my work.

reason 2? no idea. mayb still feeling depressed after watching monster. was crying to sleep ystday. too sad, too heart wrenching. even thinking abt makes me cry n i almost did in the office. haiz... bo pian, who ask me to be a true blue cancerian, very extremly emotional... whn i woke up this morning, there's this kinda sadness tt overwhelmed me. just woke up feeling very sad, feeling very breathless, as if as there's a heavy load on my chest.

reason 3? nah...

time to heat up the pack... pain pain...

No comments: