Friday, November 28, 2003

Personality Test

Took a personality test at http://haleonline.com/psychtest/. Some parts of me are true. some not... some close to it, some far from it... Here it goes...

Webby test: "You're an ISFP. You're gentle and compassionate...open and flexible...considerate of others and do not for views and opinions on them. Often focus on meeting others needs...pleasant, quiet and kind....at their best ensuring others well-being. Caring and sensitive....modest and reserved.."

My opinion: Gentle? dun think so... Compassionate, depending... Open? Kinda... Flexible, depending... think i'm kinda self centered sometimes, thus i dun think i focus on miting others needs, agian, depending on situation... quiet? nah... Pple who r close to me know tt i'm damn talkative... kind? i think i'm too kind n soft hearted... Caring? shld be lah... sensitive? well as a cancerian, I think i'm overly sensitive...

Webby test: "OK...you enjoy subjects that relate to helping and knowing about people... art ... computers and history classes if these classes are taught with an applied, sensible approach.. and if objectives relate directly to everyday lives...."

My opinion: is helping out my juniors considered? Well, tt's if softball is considered a subject... Art? I do love karaoke sessions n took up ballet whn i was younger... is singing n dancing considered arts? i hate computer n history lessons!!! took thm in secondary scool. hated them. Although i kinda like "exploring" the comp, findin wht the hell is USB port, how to connect certain stuff on my own... n like to know a bit of history like wht happened, how it happened, not memorizing dates!!!! Not formal lessons.. yuck...

Weddy test: "You're somewhat artistic, aren't you? You could probably post a great poem on the Storm Palace, huh? You dislike structure, because it takes away from your spontaneity and freedom. You like leisure, and seek it out. You savor it...probably say "stop and smell the roses"...You have a personal and humorous approach that is unique..."

My opinion: I cant write for nuts! Although i like to come up wif a few lines here n there wif some tune for a song... Yep, i hate structure n love freedom, although sometimes a call for being organised is good... i dun like leisure. i love leisure! I love doing things i love to do wifout any one interupting me...

Webby test: "Patient and flexible..easy to get along with and no need to dominate others. You don't need to lead, and are a loyal follower...good team members... You're trusting and understanding..."

My opinion: patient? dun test me... whn i blow, its a volcano eruption. flexi, hmm, depends... ez to get along? well, ok lah.... dun step on my "pincers" though... true, i can follow the pack n make a good team member... but whn leadership calls for it, i'm a leader... y the hell do u think i'm in a team sports, unlike golf or tennis n enjoy working in a team environment? trusting? definately... till pple start backstabbing n betraying me. tt's whn u really get outta my sight. understanding? dun try me whn its the time of the month. I can be so blardi "understanding" tt u dun wana tok to me...

Webby test: "Love to you is utter devotion and loyalty... when you first fall in love, you may feel consumed by it...."falling in love with love" ...focus on the romance of it all..you are constantly nourishing the relationship... When scorned, you probably retreat and repeatedly analyze the situation internally....When you let go finally, you can be more assertive again..."

My opinion: Issit a thing wif cancerians again? whn we female crabs fall in love, its of utter devotion n loyalty... we fall in love hard... fullstop... period...

Webby test: "You organize things according to their personal and humanistic values. You like a work setting that contains cooperative people... leadership style involves personal loyalty as a means of motivating others... prefer team approach...likes to enjoy life..."

My opinion: read above.. a bit redundant...

Webby test: "Be careful of the following: you can lose out when you neglect your own needs. because you see others' needs so clearly, and because you're heavily motivated toward meeting others' needs, you may overlook your own requirements. You need to learn how to respect own needs more and to be assertive and direct with others in asking for their help and for time to take care of themselves."

My opinion: who doesn't lose out whn u neglect yr own needs? the above para only happens whn i become so obsessed wif my boy. But so far, i'm come to learnt a lesson, nvr to repeat yr same mistakes... once bitten twice shy... once is enuff... the hurt is too much to bear...

Webby test: "You also lose out when you are afraid of conflict and mismanage it as a result. You take personal responsibility for conflicts and issues that in actuality belong to others. You become hurt and withdraw. Finally, you can lose out when you become self-critical, and do not appreciate your own accomplishments."

My opinion: true... the personal responsibility thingy... happened more then a dozen times... But y issit always me?! hurt n withdrawn? y not? once bitten twice shy... y do u think i was in depression mode for such a long time? i do appreciate my own accomplishments! y the hell do u think i treasure my mini dvs, beta-sps n d-betas so dearly? i check n change the "thirsty hippo" inside the box tt houses my dear tapes every month! raw footage, completed works, whteva, thy are my darlings... i'll not let thm mould...

Webby test final words...: "ISFP: "I Seek Fun & Pleasure"

My opinion: who the hell doesn't like fun n pleasure? doh!

No comments: