Saturday, November 22, 2003

Fuck off!

I've made up my mind n decided to ignore one fucker for the rest of my life. one person who has made me so damn fuckin disappointed wif him. one person who forgotten all his promises to God abt me. One person who fuckin refuses to tok to a biz partner cos of his gf. isn't doin biz all abt communication? I'm at a dead end now. I dunno wht to do n who to speak to... A frd of ours or his mum. Cos they are the next 2 closer pple whom can help in the biz. WTF shld i do!? If he doesn't bother to have me in his life thn y shld fuckin i bother abt him? mayb i shld just fuckin drop dead n leave him to settle every shit there is. not tt i wana fuckin bother abt him, i'm more concerned in the biz. Not just only one fuckin biz, its all the big big plans we did together. fuckin bitch, can't she just grow up? y can't she be more matured? y can't ex-es be frds or biz partners?!

Baby, sorry... I promised to cheer up n not to cry... sorry baby, very sorry...

In the past, fuck is the max i'd use in terms of anger level... now, i think i need a stronger word thn fuck. hokkien stuff are already considered "baby" language... haiz...

No comments: