Sunday, November 23, 2003

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Baby! although u're 22 already, u're still a 3 yr old in my mind... hehe...

Baby, a song dedicated to you here for yr birthday... know which song issit? hehe... go figure... "I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night..."

I feel cold... trembling n shaking inside me... can't believe a frd whom i knew would be so hard-hearted... wht caused all these? who caused them? wtf really happened? just cold... very cold... my heart froze, brain froze, tears just keep running down my cheeks... just whn will i stop weeping? yes i will, whn i'm too damn fucking tired to cry anymore... n that's whn my heart will start to weep n dig a grave to bury both sad n happy memories...

Thank God for showing me a way. By coincidence, i spoke to our mutual friend. Mayb "Papa in Heaven" can feel my heart weepin too... Almost all my close frds know tt, except one, the heartless n emotionless one... the one who's in this big hooha... tt bastard dun even give a fucking damn.

Baby, i need to borrow yr shoulder... think i really need it now... *hugs* too bad u're hanging out wif the guys now... btw, i have more than 2500GP for gunbound now!!! 300 more to level up!!!

No comments: