Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Looking for a job...

Haha, I must be mad to submit an entry at this hour of the day cos I dun usually do it. Just feeling bored and have ntg to do, so I figured tt cmin here to blabber sm stuff might be the best way out to spend sm time before I start to trivia. Hehe... trivia again? Yes... Haha... Piangzzz, gotta cut down, too much time thr already...

Updates abt me? Life's been kinda sweet n nice 'cept for the unemployed part. Been looking at the newspapers the last few days, hoping to land a part time job soon. Well, I've figured that plan C is the best way out. Some of you may thk that I'm mad to thk this way. Slowly I believe that youth only passes one once, let it slip and u'll NEVER EVER get it back.Anyway, since I'm young, I guess it's better for me to take the courses and do the things that I wanna do, before I wana settle down in my life, find a full time job to earn my keep which means no time for these wanna-do-stuff, and realise it's too late.

School term has started again, dunno if the softball pple are gonna have training. Hopefully I'd have the time to join them if thy are gonna train.

Been wanting to mentioned tis but always slipped my mind... Hmm... Last few God knows hw many mths, I haven been tokin to Ping n calling her much compared to the past. On NY's eve, I gave her a call to wish her happy new year. Although the conversation was damn short cos she needed to fix her VCR, the feeling was very nice, extremely nice to be excat... Mayb it's time to catch up the gd times with my jie meis too... Gotta call thm out sm day, n 5 of us, n i mean FIVE of us, no absentees allowed... Saw Ange n Jen tt day... Yue called me tt day too... Winn, if you reading tis, jus wana let you kn that I've been reading yr diary n kn wht's gog on in yr life. Abt those backstabbers, who gives a damn... The dearest dept we were studying in was blardi full of thm...

On to my trivia... Hehe...

No comments: