Friday, January 11, 2002

Choosing a gate

In the last 2 entries, i rattled some stuff... Hmm...

Sometimes I tell myself after a failed realtionship tt I must learn to be a more selfish lover but I doubt I can do tt cos tt's not how Cancerian women are... Cancerian women are supposed to be passionate n devoted n I thk tt's me. Now I'm hovering between half-opened and opened gates (those who read the last 2 entries can sorta get tis). After the first failed one I told myself tt's it, never ever commit too much in a relationship. But still, being a Cancerian, the "crab" won its way n I got blardi hurt again...I'm so afraid of getting hurt, but whn I develop feelings for someone, I can't stop myself.

What is astrology man? Some things said are so so true. Espeically for me... Choosing to leave it half open or opening it wide again... Or shld I choose to close it, the only way to protect myself? Haizzz...

Back to trivia......

No comments: