Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I Remembered...

I remembered a few months back, I did say that I had some entries that were backdated... Now, these entries are REALLY backdated liao lor... Seriously! Die, must really find time to finish blogging about the US trip and dig from the "grave" the whatever drafts I have...

Just some quick updates before I retire for the night...

5th week into my job and I'm still learning how to target which is priority/ important, which one can wait a little. But I think I can manage my tasks and time kinda well, just a little blur blur on what can or cannot be done. Still smoothing the rough edges out and learning to be a little bit more independent and not keep running to my boss and ask her "can? possible? how?"

I've yet to receive my degree cert!!! grrr!!! A few of my classmates already got it, apparently, they are doing it in batches. Haiz...

CNY is ending, and the flow of angbows is "drying up"... Hehe... I wonder how much I get this year. Not gonna open till after the 15th!

No comments: