Friday, October 10, 2008

Love Is Blind... And Deaf...

Some say love is blind... To me, no matter how much he irritates me, makes my blood boil, and no matter how many bad habits he has, I can open one eye, close one eye. I would be fierce at him one minute because of all these, but the very next minute, I'm no longer angry, pissed and in fact I might even be trying to pretend to be angry or pissed.

But now, may I also add that love is deaf... Not that the Dearest cannot hold a tune, but he snores, real real loud sometimes. And yet, I still can fall asleep beside him. To me, his snores are like a lullaby, putting me to sleep at times. Sometimes when we are not sleeping over at each other's place, I would actually miss his snores.

In a week's time, it would be the 4th year since we first got together. Time really flies. Looking back, 4 years seem to be just yesterday... Sometimes I can't believe we would have gone this far because of my illness. Really have to Thank God...

No comments: