Monday, October 06, 2008

I Saw Hiro Nakamura!

Here comes yet another long overdued "edition" of my US Trip posts, as continued from the previous one about the freaky taxi driver I met on the way back from the airport after the New York day trip...

The next day, we drove to Universal Studios. I must say that I really love the GPS system lah. Without the system, I doubt we would have had problem-free navigation througout the entire San Francisco and Los Angeles legs of the US trip.K, reality check... Not "just" for me lah, for all visitors lah...Then we went on the studio tour to the backlots where we visited sets, soundstages and studios where filming is done.
This part of the trip was almost cancelled off the itinerary if not for the already bought tickets, because Mum was damn worried and wonder if it was safe enough to go. Apparently fire broke out and part of Universal Studios was destroyed.Adoi, Desperate Housewives fans, are you guys sleeping? LOL... Yep, the tour also brought us to the set of Desperate Housewives.As we exited the theme park to have dinner, I saw a filming schedule for the day.And that marks the end of the day!

Last 2 days coming right up...
p/s: "right up" may not necessarily mean right now. This week is a busy week...

No comments: