Friday, September 05, 2008

For The Past Week...

I just realised that I haven't blogged in a week. To cut long story short, I did not have the time in the past week to sit down for at least an hour to do up a proper post. There are things I want talk about, but these topics deserve my full attention and I REFUSE to come up with a "chop-chop-anyhow" post on it.

Yah lah, some of you see me on plurk and on kuwakchai, but in the midst of clicking and typing and clicking, I'm actually checking emails and tidying up some SC stuff too. And I have a social life and need to see the dearest...

Finally I got all my results and my convocation date. Time to start looking for a "sign-my-life-away" job, but before I actually embark on flipping through the papers and job webbies, I still have to do up my resume, etc...

Suddenly, now I realise why I've been having fast-paced-adventure-filled dreams and wake up the next day feeling tired, as though I had ran from Tuas to Changi and back. Because I keep thinking and trying to remember what is the next thing to do, which is more important at this very moment, etc... Not very good rest lor... The best part is that I had wrote down everything that I ought to do and thus can relieve some burden off my brain cells but... haiz...

Time to koonz...

No comments: