Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eww... Ewww... Freaking Ewwww...

During class break time, I'll usually go pee to release my contracted bladder. What I saw in the toilet today really irked, disgusted and pissed me. Why such a thing would happened?! I wanted to run back to the classroom and get my handphone to take a photo of it, but my blog's G-rated lah.

Girls, if you are afraid that your buttocks will get dirtied by the sitting toilet bowl, find a squatting one.
If you can't find a squatting one, find a cubicle that has loads of tissue for you to line the toilet bowl rim.
If you can't find a tissue-loaded cubicle, I really don't mind that you stand across the toilet bowl or squat on the rim. However, if you choose the latter, please have the civic mind(edness) to remove your shoes.
And by the way, please lift up the rim/lid/protective 2nd layer/whatever you call it so that you have no chance of dirtying it if people want to use it.
Last but not least, please freaking AIM. Yesh, AIM.
It is just like how we always tell the man/men in the house to lift up the rim if they wana stand and shoot their pee into the sitting toilet bowl and AIM.

Oh, in the scenario that the cubicle has tissue but you choose not to line the toilet bowl rim and still pee all over the rim, please CLEAN UP after your act.
If you think wiping your own buttocks after shitting is an ok thing to do, then wipe the toilet bowl rim too! If you think it is disgusting, either you AIM or you hold your pee till you get home. Isn't it more disgusting for the cleaner to clean YOUR pee for you?!

This is not the first time I've seen this pee-all-over-toilet-bowl scenario when I'm using toilets outside of my home. And usually I tend to contribute this to mums who would bring their little boys. Since these little boys have yet to master the art of aiming, it is not really totally these little boys' fault, although I tend to grumble about why the mothers don't clean it up.
But to see this where I do not see little boys existing in the place at all, it has to be one of the ladies right?
Honestly, no one would be so out of his/her/its mind to pour chrysenthamum tea over the toilet bowl right?

No comments: