Saturday, March 15, 2008

All In Randomity

Warning/ Disclaimer: If you can't tahan a woman whining and ranting away, I suggest you stay off this post.

It's been raining and raining and raining. Maybe it is fate. Whenever I have to leave the house, Rajah will be at the void deck/lift lobby area greeting me. Rajah is the dog (who I talked about in this entry) who fortunately did not get poisoned to death. It would look at me and I would look at it. Then, shyly, this big fella would drop its head and walk away to avoid me. Is it scared of humans after what had happened to its friends? I don't know. But it looked damn pitiful.
On the way to meet Dear on Tuesday night, Rajah was there again. When it saw me, it quickly ran away as I approached it. When I met Dear and whined and complained to him. I suggested buying bread to feed Rajah. Dear said since he needs food at home too, he bought the bread and we went back to my void deck to look for Rajah. But it was nowhere to be found. We walked around the void deck and even to the basement. We found chicken rice, some dried pet food and a container of water. For the stray cats or Rajah, I'm not too sure. All I know was that the food looked untouched.
And definately I know poor Rajah is out there in the rain, feeling cold... If only I have my own house... Even Dear says Rajah looks damn cute! Hehe...

I can't believe it! Pizza boy is out while cannot-make-it-amazing-grace gal is still in American Idol! Although I can't stand David Hernandez too, I was hoping that between the bottom 3 for this week, Kristy would be voted off the show! But no, there was further proof that voters are simply deaf when the worst singer for this week is still in the show! ARGH! Simply infuriating!
And also, Syesha Mercado was in bottom 3! Sometimes I feel that American Idol is becoming a popularity competition rather than a talent competition. Not that I hate David Archuleta, but based on performance and since he forgot his lyrics, he should be there in the bottom 3.
I'm starting to wonder when I reach US, I'll be able to call and vote... Hmm...

When you work in a team, there are bound to be conflicts arising here and then. Without proper guidelines, we have to learn from things happening currently and build guidelines from it. Which organization does not have red tape, you tell me. We may not be a trillion/billion/million-dollar organization, but still proper channels have to be done up. This is part and parcel of life and when you go out to the working world, there are more red tapes, trust me. I just hope things will sail more smoothly...

I'm so so damn excited for the US trip. Going for the visa interview next Thursday and preparing all documentation needed now. Also have to prepare the list of things to bring, to buy, to prepare, etc...
Reminds me of one song from American Tail: "There are no cats in America, the streets are full of chhheeeeseeee".

I have requests from people whom I think I do not know asking to add me on Friendster and Facebook. Think it is time to send them a message to id themselves. Sorry if I sound rude, but I only wana add my own friends.

No comments: