Friday, February 09, 2007

Sigh...

Xu Weilun has been cremated. Still, it's hard to believe that she has actually left us. It somehow seems that she's still around...

My next module is another damn politics module. In the last one, I had to study American politics, economics and history. Now, it's a comparision of political systems of different countries. Die ah... Just plain understanding the politics of one country is enough, now how to compare between some other countries. By right this module should not come so soon, I should be taking Research Methodology, not Comparative Politics.

Sigh, the zits on my face haven't clear yet, scars haven't clear yet. Now, another one that will tigger the stress zits is coming... Looks like I need a facial package after this new politics module ends...

No comments: