Friday, January 19, 2007

Yet Again, 2 Weeks Of My Action Packed Life!

Supposed to work for 5 days, but ended up only working 4 due to diarrhea. Now as I just finished the last sentence, I just remembered I forgot to hand in my MC, it's still in my wallet...

What else could I be doing for the other 10 days? Study lor! And that's just plain studying n compiling the notes for the 1st section of the exam, as what my lecturer calls it, "IDs" - 5 W's and how, significance n influence. The "best" part, I'm still not done with it yet. 13.5 days left to do 3 essays and 7 biographies...

Where's my fairy Godmother? I look terrible. "Auntie" came n left, but I'm still having humongous zits. And if you do drop by, pls gimme 6 numbers ranging from 1 to 45. I need to strike Toto to have the money to go Hong Kong for Janice's and Ayumi's concert. If that's too much, 1 number ranging from 0 to 9999 also can. All I need is less than $1000 if I fly via budget air, stay in a cannot-make-it motel, dun shop and watch them from the most expensive seat.

Hmm, when will money drop from the sky?

No comments: