Thursday, December 14, 2006

Record Breaking Day

It happened just a few days back, on Monday. It was considered record breaking in terms of number of celebrities/ known personalities I've seen in a day at the store.
First came Jean Danker. Then came Kym Ng (who is damn super friendly and no airs). Then came Dick Lee. Then came Vernetta Lopez.

Others I've seen so far within my 7 months of working at the store are Adrian Pang, Cynthia Koh, Felicia Chin, Fiona Xie, Utt, Dan Richmond (Mark Richmond's bro), Kelly Poon, Cheryl Fox, Jonathan Leong, Paul Twohill, Bryan Wong (or issit Brian, tt Star Idol winner), some SuperHost contestant, some Bollywood star (whom I din recognise till my visuals colleagues told me), a few SuperBand contestants n one of the Lee bros (dunno if its Wei Song or Si Song).

Others I've heard that shopped but I did not get to c them are Sun Yan Zi n some other Bollywood stars.

Some days are really fun, esp when u get to c these pple. So when will I get to c Ayumi Hamasaki, A*Mei, Jay Chou, Xiao Zhu, Kyoko Fukada, Goto Maki, FIR or Janice at the store?

No comments: