Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Romantic pizza night...

Date: 16th Feb 2004, Monday...

Time: 12.46pm

Venue: library @ orchard

i was sms-ing the gals, suggesting jap buffet for dinner tonite to celebrate winn's bday. when i was sms-ing, this sudden urge of emotions, feelings swarmed upon me. It's been a good 9 years we've known each other and coming to a decade now. yet, we still keep in contact n meet up once in a while. it's tt kinda very warm, sappy kinda feeling. i can imagine us in our 30's, 40's, smsing or calling each other out for a gals-nite dinner or even a sunday outing wif our kids in tow. at this moment, i tried hard to fight back my tears. at the same time, i feel so happy and fortunate to have known them. cheers n kudos to our everlasting friendship! love ya gals! *hugzzZZ*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Date: 16th Feb 2004, Monday...

Time: 9ish

Venue: cafe cartel, plaza singapura

i pictured myself as an outsider, looking at us 5... these gals r planning for a wedding. plannig wht to wear, whn to shop, how to go thru the clothes changes during the big day n a rough timeline for the next 9-10 months... all of the sudden, i felt "grown-up". mayb to me, getting married is a grown up thing. n helping out someone close to me is a feeling tt i cant put words to.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date: 18th Feb 2004, Wednesday...

Time: 2.27am

Venue: home

had to type out the above first b4 i continue wif today's entry... hence the time diff...

went for an interview just now. advertising admin asst. not my excate dream job, but close enuff. hope it can help me pave a way into advertising. will only know the results 2 weeks later... aft tt i went home. got a call later saying thr was a temp position for me, starting next wed, doing data entry. so now my plan is to work there first, n c the result 2 weeks later. unsuccessful, resumes sending time again. successful, 3 days notice n off i go...

how i celebrate my v's day? to many others v's day is a day whr candlelight dinner n roses r a must. for me? as long as i get to spend the day wif my Baby, i call it "celebrating". he popped by n we ordered pizza, watched lost in translation (d/led... hehe...) n soccer together. for me, eating pizza n watching soccer together is kinda romatic, i was actually smiling to myself.. hehe... even though my parents were ard, but it felt as though we were alone, quiet n peaceful...

this year's mtv asia awards was held on v's day. n i guess the best present for A*mei was tt she won the most popular taiwan astist! so happy for her!

wow, long entry today, but i still got things to say. well, there's some electrical rewiring gog on at my block n tmr's electricity will be cut... n i hate bathing in cold water n gog out wif oily hair (after abt 20 hours of not washing my hair, eeks....). so to get myself fresh n to avoid cold water, i'm bathing soon, wait for hair to dry n then sleep... wake up ard noon, look for angie to buy foundation, thn make my way to library@espanade n rot out till Baby knocks off. then its dinner time n House of Sand and Fog time wif him... using the "pre-paid" card of cos... heh...

kk, bathing soon cos sleeping soon... *poof*

No comments: