Wednesday, February 11, 2004

A Prayer...

Sometimes I really wish to drop dead. Forgive me Lord, but I really feel like a total wreck.

Papa in Heaven, y am i subjected to this kinda misery n punishment? issit a hint, a clue, a tell sign tt i'm drifting too far from You?

I really feel so dead at times abt things gog on ard me. I'm like a zombie, laughing happily, smiling, but deep down i'm frowning...

Living like this, pms-ing the past few months is a huge torture... even hong says tt i have issues to address but how can i? its not i have a way to do it.

all i wan is some support n a pair of caring, strong n concern hands to giude me outta this darkness, giving me attention n concern, is tt too much to ask for?

i'm really a total wreck, someone pass me some depression helpline hotline. meanwhile i'll just reach for my cheer bear...

or mayb i shld just reach for something sharp, but i have no guts. i'm scared of darkness, scared of pain...

Father, i do feel your comforting arms. but, please, pull me outta this darkness. i cant take it anymore...

I know i've been a bad sheep, running away from the flock. i really wana come back, i really do...

Help...

In Jesus Name, Amen...

No comments: