Sunday, October 27, 2002

25th Oct's birthday...

Celebrated someone's bday today. Not very successful... Nvr seen him blow such a temper before...

Am I doing too much for a best/close frd, I wonder sometimes. He's still quite dependent on me. I accompanied him to get a hair cut and to do field work for school projects. Even today, I help him organise most of the stuff, like who buying what and had to help him call his brothers down cos he's too busy wif projects. I dun mind doing all this for him, but I jus hope he'll be less dependent on me sometimes.

In the past, I'm obliged to do everything for him, now, even as best/close frds, shld there be a limitation? Should there really be a limitation? And after doing so much, all I got was a "volcano eruption". Was it worth while? As best/close frds, I know I shldn't bother or be so calculative... After doing so much, I need no thank you's, a quiet apperciation is enuff, but a temper blown?

No comments: