Sunday, November 10, 2002

Lazy lazy me...

Haizzz, I've said this again n again, mayb I shld make this into a upcoming Xmas resolution... I'm getting lazy n writing lesser n lesser entries every month. Thou shalt not be lazy n will try to update my diary more often... Quite a no of things happen these 2 weeks ++... Let me tok abt them one by one...

1) No Training: Apparently, all of NP's fields are closed for maintanance, which means no training during the hols till the sch reopens. I've asked MC if its possible to train with Teck Whye if thy are training, he'll say he'll find out. So, have to wait n see...

2) Tuition Agency: Me, Chris n his bro has set up a tuition agency. It's my first step into business since after reading Robert T Kiyosaki's books. At least I'm now in the 'S' quad, rather thn in the 'E' quad. We're beginning business on Monday. Quite excited abt it. Those who wana teach tuition, call me k? hehe...

3) Commercials: They're being aired on TV now! The 5 Ministry of Manpower adverts n 1 Brands advert... Anyone seen them yet? The only one I haven seen is the Violin one... Isn't the baby in the Baby advert cute? While watching the commercials and if my parents are ard, I'll point out to thm which are the locations I've found. Hehe... Mayb I'm born to be someone who is involved in productions, cos I'll have this very overwhelming man zhu gan whenever I see the finished product of the projects I'm involved in...

4) Fatty: Oh yes, I've put on weight cos I was greedy. Didn't control my diet even though I wasn't working, excercising or running abt as much as I had while I was with Two Oceans. Haiz... Even the successful grapefruit drinking days b4 I was working isn't working very well nowadays... Haizzz... Fat fat no one want ah!!! So, must start to control diet already. But with the present office so near to Chinatown n Maxwell Food Centre, the temptation is overwhelming!!! All the good yummy food like Chinatown's egg tarts, porridge, yong tau foo, er gu's desserts, claypot rice n Maxwell's chicken rice, tapioca cakes, ham jin pengs, ding xiang dou hua, the list jus goes on n on lor... Argh, saying all these is making me hungry n making my mouth water... Die liao lah... Have to control ah! Have to really go on diet cos when Cash comes back from Oz, the probability that me, him n Chris go whack all the good food is very very high.

ok, I thk that's all. I'm done for today...

No comments: