Wednesday, October 02, 2002

IVP 2002 Game 2 & 3... Location Asst job...

So damn blardi tired n tied up with my job that I din update for such a long time.

The gals team lost the 2nd match to NUS but won SP in the 3rd. So, we've got 2nd tis year!!! Yay!!!

I was doing location asst for Two Oceans since the 6th till 29th. Had to recce places according to the script for a ministry project of 5 commercials. The shooting dates were 26th till the 29th. Slept almost the whole day ystday! Was so damn tired. Imagine sleeping at an average of 2am n waking up at 5am. Reached home after the last day of shoot, slept at about 1am all the way till 5+pm the next day... Shiok! Hehe...

Went back to office to settle the claims today. My producer asked if I'm interested to work. Of course! Well, I've to get some capital for my business after all. Told him I'd like to try the PA post. At least it pays better overall. 80 dollars a day for a PA job compared to 700 for the whole period contracted as location asst. After that, I went over to Chris' place to discuss our business and continued our Cash Flow game. I got outta of the rat race by 3.5 hrs and completed the game by buying my dream n his dream by 4 hrs. Hehe... Hope I can do it faster the next time round.

Now, I'm only waiting for 6 commercials to air. Hehe... Cos I'm considered doing location for another project of 1 commercial too. Cos tis script requires me to look for a house which I was doin for the project of 5 commercials. The agency (in charge of both projects) found one of the houses I recced suitable for the 1-commercial project so they used it.

After slacking out for 2 days, tmr I'll have to pack my room and embark on Robert's books again! My room's in a complete mess now... Haiz..

No comments: