Friday, November 23, 2001

paced|back

I’m a bad bad girl… lol… Y do I say that? Firstly, I was back from camp on the 14th, but I’ve been slacking till now… The no. of my entries per month has been dropping drastically! Must do something abt it… Well, updates abt me…

After the camp, I jus din wanna do anything, was at home practically SLACKING. Meanwhile was online playing trivia & neopets, chking e-mail and most impt of all, looking for a 2nd hand laptop online. Prices are damn steep, better off buying a 1st hand one…

Looking for a job too, went for an interview on Mon liao. Thanks to Angel cos she left her name card with Mercury on the “tour” and thy called her up. She called Been Tee and me up to share tis “lobang”. So I guess I’ve gotta start updating my resume, draft out a recommendation letter and settle the burning of my personal copy of my DVD project! Had been slogging at tis and if I dun burn a personal copy, I’m be so, so, so, so, so, sad… and mayb perhaps a bit sorry for myself…

Was playing a bit of trivia jus now when xand came across tis diary. Xand was searching for cobratrivia under (I thk) goggle search… Guess one of the search results was my diary… Hehe… Snj aso read it thn we talked a bit… Actual transcripts are private! Hehe…

So I guess that’s the end of my updates… Take care folks!!!

Oh yah!_1: Happy Birthday, Amok!!!

Oh yah!_2: Man U drew 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the 1st match of the 2nd phase of the Champions League, no thanks to Paulo Sergio who equalised for Bayern in the 87th min...

No comments: