Friday, November 30, 2001

Before (chalet)

Today's my mum's birthday. The whole family will be gog for a resort, chalet thingy at Pulau Ubin except me. Din expect I can make it anyway. Not yet done burning my DVD yet. Was half done for my 1st one at 9pm. Testing was finished at 10.05pm. After burning 60+% at 10.55pm, there was an error msg!!! ARGH!!! So, tmr, dear me have to go into the lab to burn again… Sianzzz…

Amok called jus now, he spent his birthday in camp, doin guard duty… Poor fella… Asked if anyone chasing me at the moment. Wondered wht he asked tt for, always ask me bo liao stuff one. Before putting down the phone, reminded me to UPDATE THIS THINGY… Amok, update liao ah… Dun say din update…

Watching a programme on TVBS now… Teaching English on TV… If only I can forward the time to 3.30… Damn tired, but I was in sch today and missed today’s epi of “tou long zuan feng”, so can only catch the repeat…

Gotta wake up early tmr, call Ralf at his office to c wht time I can get into the lab n start burning the DVD. Sigh…

Kk, today’s entry kinda short cos I have to go print something now… That’s all, folks… Buai…

No comments: