Sunday, September 11, 2011

Restoration Of Pearly Whites - Part 6

Went to remove stitches on Thursday. Good news is the dentist was pretty pleased with the progress of the healing, no exposed bones and all.
Bad news is that with the stitches removed, there isn't a "cover/blanket" of sorts to shield the holes from bits of food. Some friends have given me the advice of using a syringe to help clear bits of food stuck in the holes. Tried it yesterday and I guess probably my frequent rinsing is working well, so didn't spot any bits of food. heheh...

Because of radiotherapy treatment in the past, the main worry/ issue is that the wound would not heal at all. Although my progress is much slower than others, at least it is healing. Maybe I worry too much, but I guess I'm going to hold off chewing solid food still. At least for another week or so...

And finally, after ranting and ranting about the dumb template and all, I finally managed to customise it earlier in the afternoon. Doesn't look as close as how it does in the past. I still can't figure out how to customise each little part. For example, the AdSense banner just below the blog header. Using the little html knowledge I have, I was able to change the size of the banner. Now, when I click on "edit html", everything looks so foreign and, honestly, I totally catch no ball. Haiz....

No comments: