Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup Fever

I am a SUPER DUPER UBER HUGE soccer fan. I don't play the game, but I do suffer from withdrawal symptoms during off-season periods. Well, there are soccer matches all year round, but I prefer to not bore myself with some and keep myself entertained with BPL and games that matches up or are even better in entertainment value.

Thanks goodness, every 2 years, there's either Euro and World Cup that provides super entertaining games. And then, you have the "smaller" tournaments like the Confed Cup...

This year, I have World Cup as my antidote. And I really do not care if I screw up my internal bio clock to catch games at 2.30am. But when I do that, the game better reward me in some way. hahaha...

Right now, it's Brazil vs North Korea. Brazil keeps attacking, but can't finish. North Korea, I'm kinda amazed by their good defending so far. But, it's one of those games which I would describe as "fustrating", just like Japan's game with Cameroon yesterday...
I wana see some more freaking goals please................. 1-0 is just not enough lah.............

No comments: