Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Have To Start Blogging...

To save my blog from dying into oblivion (haha), I've thought of a plan to push/motivate/force (choose which one you like) myself to blog more often...

1) Everything will be done in drafts.
There are times when on the bus, or when I'm about to sleep, I would go, "shit, I forgot to blog about it!" And many times, these are things which I find that are important to my life and things which I wana record down, so when I'm old, senile and having dementia, my kids and my grandchildren can tell me, "Mum/Granny, these are things that happened in your life"

2) Finding those bits of time to blog.
When I have a draft or points that I wana blog about, I will find bits of time to blog. Say, during lunch, after work, during weekends. And when the entries are fully done up, I'd publish it. Yes, it might take days or even weeks before a blog post is up, but better then now right? Ever since I started work, I think I'm like averaging one post a month lor...

3) Get a notebook. Or probably a data plan for my phone.
Yes, I think it would be good to start drafting on my notebook or have a data plan n start typing away on my phone, on the way to and fro work. Well, not that I don't have a "note" function on my phone and then email it to myself which will cost my 5 cents each. hahhaha... Let's see which works better and cheaper...

4) Actually keeping to this plan of mine....
Sometimes I procrastinate... so... yah... Let's see how this works out ah?

No comments: