Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tis The Season... To Be Jolly?!?!

Tis the season for the flu bug, the hunter/commando flu bug, perhaps... I was at Clementi's 24-hour NTUC last nite to get some Panadol Flu, and there were only 2 boxes left. Can tell that a lot of people are down with flu.

For close to 2 weeks, I've been having headaches, tiredness, tummyaches and/or gastric pains. Since I had a happening, blasting, eventful and happy weekend last week, I guess my immune system has been kind enough to persevere through to this weekend. Now, it has decided to give up at last.

So, may I annouce I have a full blown flu. I'm having a bad throat, sneezing and having a not-so-runny-but-not-blocked nose. I'm trying soooo hard not to break out my first cough as my throat started itching last night. Drank so much water, I had to wake up to pee in the middle of the night.

Now, I wonder if I'm making any sense now. It says "Non drowsy formula" on the box of Panadol Flu, but my head feels light and is spinning a little...

Nevertheless, I'm still a happy girl! Cos I got the latest album by Janice Wei Lan (卫兰) and Bosco Wong's (黄宗泽) 1st album!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and get well soon.

Jas aka paced said...

Thanks Michael!

Love Forever said...

我也喜欢卫兰和黄宗泽的专辑

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi! From a Fellow Calendar Blogger *July* to Another! Saying Hi and just popping by to visit your blog! So, till we meet for the 2010 Calendar... Have a great year ahead! :)

Jas aka paced said...

Love Forever: 很好!你也是卫兰和黄宗泽的粉丝吗?

Pamela! Hi! Hmm, I not born in July leh...

Jas aka paced said...

Sorry Pam, after I saw the calendar then i got what u meant! LOL... I ish very WOLS... hahah

DK said...

Clementi NTUC also changed to 24hr? Wow....

Jas aka paced said...

DK. Yah... I think a lot of NTUCs are becoming 24-hr...