Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happening Weekend

Short quick one before I succumb to the headache that made me stayed at home instead of having the reunion dinner for the winter solstice festival at my Grandma's place. So, if I sound weird, forgive me. I can't think straight now...

Finally, I was able to catch up on some sleep yesterday. Went for Rinaz's wedding dinner where I saw so many blogger friends. It was almost like a blogger gathering!

I then scooted off to a classmate's place for a Xmas meetup/gathering/party with my classmates. We then proceeded on to Butter Factory before heading home. I haven't clubbed for soooo many years, but I can say, personally, Butter's is not my favourite place if I do club on a regular basis. I prefer R&B, Hip Hop, Retro, Top 40s, etc, over House, Trance and Techno and Butter plays mainly House, with a smaller, warmer, less air-con room playing R&B/ Hip Hop.

Woke up late again today, but I woke up with a headache. It was not even a hangover, taking into the fact that I did not drink a drop of alcohol at all. On my way home, my dad sms-ed to ask if I'm going to my Grandma's place. Since I was a efw block away, I decided to reach home then tell them that I'm not feeling well. When I reached home, my parents had already left for my Grandma's place. So, I called my dad to let him know.

Rotted at home, eating tang yuan my mum left in a pot on the stove, while watching Man Utd being crowned WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Now, I'm wondering if I should go to bed or watch the 2nd half of Singapore vs. Vietnam game...

No comments: