Monday, December 06, 2004

Adding for the sake of adding...

It seems foreva that I added an entry... so adding for the sake of adding...

passed my final theory... few more lessons and i can book for my pratical test already...

Someone whom i can kinda link to passed away... He's not my age, he's 53, with a cute daughter less than 5 years of age. he died whn he crashed into a stationery van/ truck/ heavy vehicle while on his bike. at work, those who know him and know my parents came forward and asked, "heard about YOUR uncle chew mat kiat?". of cos i heard about him, although i dun think i know him or seen him at all.. my parents talk abt him sometimes at home. since i dunno him, why do i feel a connection to him? cos he was my parents' ROM witness, my dad's close colleague, close frd...

Saw Bridget Jones 2 last wkend... Actually quite a bit of movies, but not much impact to write abt them... Y BJ2? part of me is like her, wishing n hoping a prince charming will love me and sweep me of my feet, searching for love and someone i can depend on... no matter wht misunderstandings, wht quarrels, wht cold wars, wht break-ups, in the end, i'm still with my tt prinnce charming because of one simple word... love...

No comments: