Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Maybe I should... but...

been feeling very tired lately...

mayb i should drink more coffee at work to keep myself awake n energetic but...

mayb i should bath faster in the mornings to set myself in pace but...

mayb i should stop feeling dead n numb whn i wake up in the mornings but...

mayb i should stop crying to sleep every nite but...

mayb i should go to bed earlier at nite but...

mayb i should stop myself thinking of Aileen Carol Wuornos n her sad life whenever i close my eyes but...

mayb i should not have watched "Monster" and feel so depressed but...

mayb i should watch some comedies but...

mayb i should just trip over some steps n land in hospital, in coma so i wun think but...

mayb i should even just fall dead but...

mayb i should just sleep now cos there's a real madrid match later at 2.30am but...

mayb i should just hug cheer bear to sleep but...

haiz... zzz...

No comments: