Tuesday, January 20, 2004

What doing me? Me doing what?

I have a weird bio-clock these days.. actually, starting from Sat nite after the reunion at grandma's place.. Slept at ard 10pm then woke up at 5am on Sunday. Went to pee n then i can't get back to sleep... slept at 10+pm on sunday nite n again i woke up at 5am... Went to pee n slept till abt 7am. Slept at 10+pm again, waking up at 5 am today. went back to sleep n opened my eyes to c light at 7+, finally i really owke up at 9... AND i set the alarm clock for the past few mornings at 9am! haiz... weird... n i'm already yawning away now...

of all those 8 "things-to-do" only 2 were done... packing up n tidying my room took abt 3 days... rest of the time spent on running errands, colouring my hair, reading, taking breaks in-between, and dunno what else. i felt busy, but my gunbound ranking hasn't climbed much, nor my trivia did... but i really dunno wht i really did... just bz...

made tom yum steamboat today at home. spent the whole afternoon preparing the stuff. now, my nails are only half done... base colour done.. wondering to do a french tip or do some designs...

Very sleepy!!! zzZZZ...

No comments: