Monday, August 18, 2003

Sleepy, nail art, yawn...

Sleepy... Stayed up all nite ystday to watch baseball this morning at 7. Slept till 5pm after the game ended. And feeling sleepy already... No wonder Jester calls me piggy... hmm...

Sometimes really feel like moving out. Too noisy at home. My sis will start throwing tantrums for absolutely nothing n my mum becomes pek chek. Then starts shouting her head off at issues not even related to wht my sis is throwing tantrums abt n begins on her own rantings. Then my dad hears them all, n "world war 3" starts at Clementi...

Been spending money on nail polish, acrylic paints n beads recently. Doing my own manicure plus nail art and DIY earrings at home... So fun! Most of the money goes to these items. Although I tell myself, next month thn I'll get a new colour, but whn a colour comes along n catches your eye, you'll grab it, rite? Haiz, betta control myself a little, cos i cant be drinking nail polish for food.

Was discussing wif PJ that mayb we can pool resources n rent a bazaar stall or something and sell wht we dun want. She had done it wif her sis b4 n thy made a little profit after minusing out the rent. Mayb during the Dec hols as it'll be more convinient...

Sleepy... *yawn...*

No comments: