Saturday, January 18, 2003

Stars...

I thk God heard my prayer. She's recovering fast and can even feed herself now! Thank God!

I was crossing the bridge on my way home one nite. As always when crossing the bridge at nite, I would look up into the sky. The moon wasn't full but yet it had a very nice glow. The sky was slightly cloudy, thus an area round the moon was slightly orange. It was then I realise that rainbows do happen at nite too! I had not done any reasearch up till now or maybe my eyes were kidding me. But I really saw a rainbow around the moon!

Then again on Thurs nite, while crossing the bridge, I looked up again. The sky was clear as it had rained before. The sky was filled with stars, bright stars. It didn't took me long to find myself looking at Orion again. This time I saw the main constellation in full too (I thk I might use wrong terms here, but it's how I understand it). 3 in a row in the middle with 1 slightly ajar from these 3, 4 at the corners forming a quad. I dunno why but whenever I see the Orion, I feel happy. I kept smiling to myself on the remaining steps home. I was thking how wonderful it is if I was lying on a patch of grass with nothing tall covering my nice aerial view of the stars. This is one of the few nites when I can see the stars so clearly, shining and gilttering.

Star Light Star Bright...

No comments: