Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Angbows, tv, pirate queen...

Jan's coming to an end... so is chinese new year... yet to count my angbows but i estimate should have a tad little over 300, thanks to a boost of 200 from my parents.

Some things r done, some yet to be done. my adobe stuff r still in the cupboard waiting for a new lease of life on my comp. yet to install nero on my comp too... waiting for the "mood" n a day to finish up all these stuff.

Watching a show now on scv 55... plot's now on a couple... the guy is a useless bum, has a mistress outside. the pregnant wife, or rather soon to be ex-wife filed for divorce n is suffering from stomach cancer. now, she's seeking treatment from a close friend, the "now" gf of her ex bf.. confusing? a bit eh? hehe...

i'm downloading all of the episodes from sex and the city season 1!!! most epis still abt 40% done... boy, i really hate the censorship here in SG... Dun let me get started on it, i'll nvr stop... so, no dvds or tapes or telecast? i turn into a pirate queen! so i say... the censors here r making us turn to piracy indirectly! not tt i'm pushing the blame, its a cause n effect thing, rite? hehe... bleh... "lazy" to argue or debate abt this now...

back to my tv...

No comments: