Saturday, August 10, 2002

Weird dream...

For almost a week, I could control my tears. Although shedding a few tears every night, I finally broke down again just now.

Was in cobratrivia. Cash was singing, n we were suaning a bit here n there. Cl said I am attached, ask me to not say anythg. I typed "wht". Thn I noticed Cash, asking him wht i shld say, shld I say "I not attached liao lah" cos Cash kns abt tis already. He says he's an outsider, do wht I feel like. I typed in the mains "attached or nt, I like to say can or nt". Cash noticed me "nice one". I really dunno how to break the news to the rest. Mayb Chris n I have spoken to Cash, so telling him was easier. The rest kn Chris, he's part of the channel. Whn I was gog off, Cl ask "paced, you gog to bed alone or with *ahem*". I replied "with my teddy bears".

I started to cry... I went into my room n cried... This is the first time I've actually cried so hard after we finally broke up. Thn I recalled a weird dream I had ystday. In the dream, there's a guy, some how or rather, Chris' friend, was trying to kiss me. I pushed him away, saying "cannot, I still liked Chris." He replied something like "but he dun wan you". And I woke up. Y on earth did I have a dream like tt?

I've stopped crying now. Enuff of Rich Dad Poor Dad for the day. Have to go to bed coz have to wake up early n go to NP tmr for softball. Dunno if I'm able to fall asleep...

No comments: