Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Searching for my crew...

I'm halfway thru one of Rich Dad's series, Retire Young Retire Rich. There was one qns that Robert Kiyoskai asked. I can't remember the excate qns, but it was asking something like, "in the pple ard you, who's with you, who's not". My immediate ans to tt was, all but Chris. I'm not criticising or saying anythg mean here, but I find tt the pple ard me are filled with the poor n middle class realities n context. My parents n my frds. 2 of thm surprised me by keeping an open mind, but thy're not totally wif me. Most I toked to rather keep all their money in the bank cos it's low risk. To a certain point I agree, but leaving all my money in there n let the bank use it as a leverage?! Wait long long... One of my frds have failed in a watch business before n his reply, "I wun be tt stupid again". I tried explaining to him abt the odds in investments n treating this failure as a lesson. He refused to change his mind-set.

I like the anime One Piece. Watched a few episides before. It's abt a guy by the name of Roofy. He aspires to be Pirate King and I find the anime very very very inspirational. I'm watching the rest of the episodes now on SCV. Thank God for tt! Hehe... The lyrics for the theme song is aso very very very inspirational.

Robert Kiyosaki had said in his book, "It's ok if the boat leaves. But do u wana be left behind whn the other boat leaves the dock?" He was referring to pple who are building their assets n investments. Those who did so already left the dock. R u gog to be the next one who leaves?

I was toking to Chris abt it the other day, abt One Piece, abt telling him to search on Kazaa for the rest of the episodes cos I wana collect the whole series. Thn we came up wif something like "We are like Roofy. Looking for pple to join our crew. We have left the dock, on the ship, leaving others at the dock and r now drifting in the sea, looking for our crew. A crew wif similar goals n ideas."

Right now, while still learning n reading from Robert Kiyosaki's books, I'll have to look for my crew. A crew who fits the bill, has the right mind-set and has the same goals n ideas.

One Piece!

No comments: