Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Chris' sick...

I wonder why I'm stoning here rite now. Mayb its time to go to bed cos have to work tmr. Working full day tmr cos on Tues n Wed, I'll be working full day...

Chris' sick. Fever, sore throat, flu n he says cough's cmin. All cos he stayed up the past few nites to study for his papers on Sat n yesterday (Mon). Was at his place jus now. Bought porridge for lunch for him. Poor thing... Haizzz... N tis boy like dunno hw to take care of himself, very worrying lor... Haizzz...

Bugger's out again. Been playing the last few days whn the bot was in. Damn shiok. Been so long since I last played trivia. Dunno wht happened, but bot's not ard most of the time now... Hope it comes back permantly soon... The last time I chk yeartop10, I was in... Dunno if MI5 or Sniperman played tis afternoon, if thy did, most prob I'm outta yeartop10 liao...

Kk.. Enuff of stoning liao... Time to go to bed n zzz...

No comments: