Wednesday, March 06, 2002

$$ 1st Pay Check As A Recruitment Consultant $$

Got my first pay check ystday... At last... Unknowingly, I've worked for a mth already... Hmm, tt's pretty fast. More orders coming in already... Hope can close these deals.

Been OT-ing these few days too cos another temp colleague of mine, Shuhui, cant cm to work. Her dad jus passed away n she jus received her 'O's, so I guess she still need another wk to sort out her stuff n application to poly... Another reason is that the general placement division's manager on MC, so I have to help out the admin there too...

Tired, yes... money, YES... Reminds me of the times in Taka. Damn tired but keep taking full shifts cos not enuff staff n aso due to the crowd, so have to help out lor... Responsibility comes in whn doing anythg, esp whn working.

Toopid Ass-ernal! Why must they win the match? Now Man U's 2nd in the table... Haizzz...

Brain dead... Time to koonzzzz... Dreamland, here I come...

No comments: